[ST] Slip Slidin Away

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Rick
& Joyce
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 3:07 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Guess it was my turn... Repost

<<SNIP>>

About this time the ST snaps over onto the left side and spits me off like a
watermelon seed.  We slide along the asphalt and end up about 2 yards from
the S3.
<<SNIP>>

Bummer about the off.  At least you all didn't get hurt or into the river.

<<SNIP>>
Checking out the road surface, we find it's a sheet of
ice for about 25 yards.  We entertain ourselves by running and sliding on
the road.
<<SNIP>>

Sounds like a luge ;-)

<<SNIP>>
I landed pretty hard on my left hip <note to self: get hip armor> but other
than some soreness and a technicolor bruise there, I'm OK.
<<SNIP>>

Seriously.  Check this stuff out.  It's impressive, and worth the investment.

http://www.tprobodyarmour.co.uk/home.html

U.S. Distributor: http://www.johnsonleather.com/armor/

Rich