Re: [ST] 2 Brothers High Mounts

Some of the guys that I ride with have two-bros cans on their Triumphs.
Two Daytona's and an RS and they are all considerably louder than my RS
w/ the "Triumph Carbon Can".  I think that they sound great, but could
do with probably 10 to 15db less noise.  I live in a small city and even
w/ my setup I feel bad taking off at 6am on a summer morning ride.  I
can't imagine having an even louder pipe.  None of the 3 setups is
Harley-loud just above my personal threshold.  They do look
significantly better than my can though.

Sorry, that's probably not much help other than the relative comparison
between those pipes and Triumph's equivalent.

Nate
00SprintRS