[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #838

- --=_alternative 0073763286256FB8_=

Rupert,

Thanks for the photo(s).  On looking closely, it seems as if the tank and
seat (look carefully at the front part in relation to the vertical portion
of the frame) have "slid" back on the new bike, yet the handlebars are at
a slightly different angle, rather than pulled back further.  This
suggests a more aggressive or sportbike-like seating position, which is
not great for my aging back.  I can't wait to try one out, though.

Paul S.
- --=_alternative 0073763286256FB8_=

closely, it seems as if the tank and seat (look carefully at the front
part in relation to the vertical portion of the frame) have &quot;slid&quot;
back on the new bike, yet the handlebars are at a slightly different angle,
rather than pulled back further. &nbsp;This suggests a more aggressive
or sportbike-like seating position, which is not great for my aging back.
&nbsp;I can't wait to try one out, though.</font>
- --=_alternative 0073763286256FB8_=--