Re: [ST] fuel connectors

'99 through '01 there is no problem reversing the hookups, other than
possible kinking of hoses.  There is a preferred direction of flow, but
it really doesn't matter which way the fuel gets there.  After the '01
model year, I think they become directional, but not entirely sure about
that.  someone have a manual for '02+?

Dan Wallander