RE: [ST] Snow in England

Rik in Cambridge wrote:
> I know you guys in North America will laugh at this, but it has been
> snowing here in England.  In Cambridge I reckon we have had about
> 3 inches over a two hour period, but for now it has stopped.  I decided
> the ST should stay at home when I looked out at 7:00 this morning.

Wise decision.  You don't want to be riding (& sliding) on that slippery
stuff!
Trust me :O|.

> The cage drivers forget how to drive in snow, well we only get a day's
worth every 2
> or 3 years.  Passed a few minor bumps and a couple of cars in ditches on
the way
> into work.

Hey, that happens all over where snow isn't a normal part of the landscape.
I remember a snowy day here in Portland seeing a brand new BMW (cage) lying
on its side in the middle of an intersection and the highly polished and
buttoned down young professional standing talking with the LEO and shrugging
like "I don't know how it happened".  I guess he thought he could drive like
it was dry pavement. . .

- --Rick in Oregon
  '01 Sprint ST
desplomes en el hielo