RE: [ST] Snow in England

>  I know you guys in North America will laugh at this, but it
> has been snowing here in England.

Same here in France, since 5 days.

>I decided the ST
> should stay at home

Good decision.

Yesterday evening, coming back home after work for my 50km commuting, I've driven the ST for 20km at 25km/h on a highway. Like slowest cars...

Snow was transformed to ice by car traffic. No beginning of skid at all. But I was not particularly proud.
Suprisingly when I left the highway, secondary roads near home were in better state. I think they could manage to clean and put salt while the higway was plenty of cars. I have seen another bike, stopped on the right side, the guy deflating tyres. He made me signs to slow down (If I slowed down, I stopped) and was laughing in the snow like a boy.

This morning I took it to go to the station but seeing that road was clean I've decided to try the highway despite yesterday's experience. Temp was below 0 but highway was cleared.

I have to seriously clean the bike, boots, ... this saturday...

Pascal Auger
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST
France