RE: [ST] Snow in England

As I'm just up the road to David in BrisVegas (Brisbane to the
none-believers ;), I know how he feels. Its not so much the absolute temp
that gets you, it's the hunidity here in SE Queensland. The evaporation
doesn't so much get moderated, it gets drowned! In many ways motorcycling
here is a 9 month a year activity; I inevitably sit the summer months out.
The beach beckons. But the ST doesn't help either. My 01 gets very hot in
<80 km/h. I'm more than keen to see if the new STs suffer the same. Early
tests seem to suggest so.
Barry
01 BRG ST