Re: [ST] A few more pics

I see your already having an affect on the neighborhood.  Is that the across
the street neighbor that has the house for sale? :p

I had complete confidence that you'd be able to figure out how to ride a
dual sport, dispite being altitudually challenged.  It's just 2 wheels and a
motor, not rocket science.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Here are a few more pics of the DR and my friend Greggo and I after a long
days ride.  We had a blast, 400 miles today up north into Oklahoma and back.
  Got to my place and had a little fun with the DR out in the street.

The "birds" are not directed at y'all, just to some doubter, that said I was
too short to ride the damn thing.

This bird's for them  :--)

http://www.pbase.com/donut/greggo_dr&page=all

eL Donut