Re: [ST] Run-in service

Since Bill reminded me about this, I finally got out the paperwork.

Here's the list of items checked on the break-in service:
Lubrication
1. Engine Oil - renew
2. Engine Oil Filter - renew
3. Engine/Oil Cooler - check for leaks.

Fuel System/engine management
1. Throttle Cable - check/adjust
2. Fuel System - check for leaks
3. Engine ECM - check for stored DTCs

Cooling System
1. Coolant level - check/adjust
2. Cooling system - check for leaks

Wheels/Tyres
1. Wheels - inspect for damage
2. Tyre wear/tyre damage - check
3. Tyre pressures - check/adjust

Steering and Suspension
1.Steering - check for free operation
2. Forks - check for leaks/smooth operation

Brakes
1. Brake fluid levels - check
2. Brake pads - check wear levels

Electrical
1. Lights, instruments & electrical systems - check

Drive Chain
1. Drive Chain Slack - check/adjust
2. Drive chain - wear check
3. Drive chain - lubricate

Engine
1. Clutch cable - check/adjust

General
1. Fasteners - inspect visually for security

The sheet I have includes all the services.  I'll try to get a scan of
it and send it to Rupert or Simon for use on the website...

Dan

Dan Wetherington
Senior Technician I
Packer Engineering