From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Big
Riff
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 1:32 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Steering Article

Not directly Sprint related, but has anyone seen this article?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/motor_cycles/1268501.html

Not a whole lot of info about the actual experiment, but I'm not sure I get
what he's trying to prove - that you actually have to turn the bars to make
a motorcycle steer?

I'm interested in any comments.  Thanks!

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST