RE: [ST] Hiding?

Most all systems will prevent an email being sent through their system
that is not from its own domain.  Allowing other domains to send through
your email system is called relaying, and once your system is found to
have this exposure, SPAM will be sent through it, your system will be
blacklisted, and your legitimate email will not go anywhere.....

Matthew A. Heyer
Information Systems Administrator
Kellogg, Huber, Hansen, Todd, Evans & Figel, PLLC
Sumner Square
1615 M Street, NW  Suite 400
Washington, D.C.  20036
Phone: 202-367-7775
Fax: 202-326-7999
Email: mheyer@xxxxxxxxx
Website: www.khhte.com

This message and any attached documents contain information that may be
confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, distribute or use this information.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and then destroy the original and any copies
or printouts of this message or any attached documents.