RE: [ST] Countersteering

Peckham sez:
>A guy riding behind be one time commented that he's never seen someone
>change direction so quickly before.  This has had no ill effects, nor does
>it seem to unsettle the bike. I suppose there is a limit to that, though.

I've seen pics of superbikes from the late 70's and early 80's, ridden by
the likes of Lawson, Roberts, Rainey, Sheene, where they had literally bent
the handlebars with their steering input.  So yeah, I would say those guys
where being "deliberate"   :--)

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan