[ST] Ugly Mugs and Leaving the US, Moving to Texas

Ok, here's me.

www.geocities.com/dougthe2wf/US2er_p1.html

It's official, well, almost official.  I still need to pass the background
and security checks and the drug test.  I'll be leaving the snow behind when
I move out of the US and move to Texas.  Sometime in April I'll be moving to
Corpus Christi to work for Boeing at the CC Army Depot and CC Naval Air
Station.  Looking forward to no snow (ok, they got some one day this year),
not having to winterize six bikes and a car, no snow and ice, golfing year
round, and no snow and ice.

Looking forward to meeting Tom, el Donut, and any other Dawgs down south.

Doug Bailey