[ST] Allegheny RAID for Dave

Dave wrote:  I know what you look like, but guess I won't be seeing you at
the
Allegheny RAID this year.  Oh wait, that would just be a short trip from
Texas for you.
Best of luck to you...
Dave Bardell

Thanks Dave.  Yea, I looked at the mileage, a day and a few hours.  But I'll
have no vacation time I can afford to spend this year.  Boeing is get it as
you earn it on the vacation.  I need to save all my vacation for a 3 week
trip next summer to Europe to visit my sister's family in The Netherlands
and ride around Europe.

The plan is to do this gig in Corpus for 4 years, enjoy a few snow free
winters, survive the hot and humid summers, and hopefully get back to the
plant in Philly.

Doug