RE: [ST] ST Gearing Mod

Yeah Brett, I meant to drop only one tooth up front but I think Triumph when
to a 19T on either the '00 or '01 model year.  So my move to 17T was a two
tooth drop - it's a pretty dramatic change but I think 6th gear is still
tall enough for the type of riding I normally do, and it's great not having
to slip the clutch at all in 1st.  I was out in Oz in 2000 and man, I gotta
tell you seeing those "no speed limit" signs on my way out to Ayers Rock was
the coolest thing...

I don't know of anybody who has actually changed the gear ratio in the trans
for 6th, but I agree that 5th and 6th are pretty close.

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST