RE: [ST] Steering

<<snip>>
That would be the Keith Code "No BS" bike. I would LOVE to see one of
the
strong "body steering" proponents like Reg Pridmore ride the "No BS"
bike on
video. Time to put up or shut up.
Snip>>

I think you miss the point.  It's not that body steering REPLACES
counter steering, or that counter steering does not exist.  But to say
that body steering does not exist (or as I pointed out earlier, does not
aid counter steering) is just wrong.

If you use only one, yes counter steering has the most affect.  Using
both will get you the most out of your turning.

Matt Heyer