From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sprint_st@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 11:20 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Texas, RH, Dew Points, Steering, etc.

(The statement that relative humidity can never be above 100%, while a
fairly good guide, is not absolutely accurate, without a more
sophisticated definition of humidity than the one given here. An
arguable
exception is the Wilson cloud chamber which uses, in nuclear physics
experiments, an extremely brief state of "supersaturation" to accomplish
its function.)--- Somebody that knows what they are talking about,
maybe,
found on Google.

Matt, in the sake of peace on the planet, let's assume that South Texas
is
in a state of supersaturation during the heat of mid to late summer.

So everyone is in agreement that you have to turn the bar to start a
turn.
Will everyone agree that the center of gravity of the bike AND rider
determines how much you turn it and how hard you have to push?  If you
have had the displeasure of taking Statics or Dynamics sometime, you'll
see that the entire process of negotiating a turn is a combination of
steering with the bar and adjusting body position which changes the CG
which affects lean, radius, and a whole bunch of things. So maybe
everyone
is right.

Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/

*   *