[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #864

Are you comparing eggs with eggs? (That's a saying that might well not
be international!)  But on a more practical note - are they ellipsoid or
do we have the technical term for egg-shaped someone?

I'm visiting in a phsychiatric hospital this morning so if no-one hears
from me can you send out a search party?  On second thoughts, don't
answer that.

Chris Harwood
'00 RS who may not ride today

>>> donnydogood@xxxxxxx 15/03/2005 06:28:13 >>>

 >>> The gyroscopic effect of a motorcycle wheel and that of a
bicycle are not comparable. <<<

    And the gyroscopic effect of the rotating engine parts and your
flat feet are even less comparable!

    Did you hide your Easter eggs yesterday?  Bet you can't find more
than half of them by Easter Sunday!    =;0)

                                  doggydoo   - - - o&\o

 *   *