Re: [ST] After Market exhausts........

If you look at Star Cycle, they seem to have the widest selection of
pipes for the Triumphs.  I haven't found too many others, but I believe
there are also offerings from Scorpion, D&D, and others there.  I think
the best bet for an aftermarket pipe that is quieter than the Two Bros
would be the Triumph one...

Dan

Dan Wetherington
Senior Technician I
Packer Engineering
dew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(630) 225-3954 (direct dial)
(630) 505-5722 (operator)
>>> gkeslin@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/15/05 2:13 PM >>>
Another question for youse guys *said with my best Chicago accent).

What is everybody using for an after market exhaust?  I've been looking
around for a new can but I'm finding the choices very limited for a
"pre"
built cans and pipes.  I've only found offerings for the ST from Two
Brothers, Staintune, and Triumph.  Anybody running with something
else?  I've found Two Brothers a little too loud for my tastes and have
no
experience with Staintune.  I've used M4s and Microns on other bikes
with
great success but I'd have to do some pipe work to use them on the ST.
Any
suggestions?

Thanks!

George