RE: [ST] Cooling Sys HELP.

- --0-1398987163-1110957995=:9428

Its good to see some familiar fonts! I am hoping to come to the next ralley but I am in the middle of moving to SD so not sure if I will be in the area still. I would love to ride w/everyone again. I will have to start looking for RAT events in the Black Hills.

I was told that there were something like 3 temp sensors on the ST. Is the one you are refering to the one located at the upper rad hose neck on the engine (drivers side of engine  :)  :) ). The only one that jumped out when I pulled the left fairing was that one. Does that control the gauge, another one somewhere else controls the fan? Thanks again, Tony

- -Hey Tony,
- -Long time...  You gonna come ride with us again any time soon?

- -I gotta agree with Matt, here.  Try unplugging and re-plugging the
- -connector
- -to the coolant temp sensor a few times and check for corrosion on the
- -terminals.  If that doesn't help, ping me back and I'll give you some
- -cold
- -and hot resistance readings from mine.
- -Cheers,
- - --Rick in Oregon
  '01 Sprint ST

Do you Yahoo!?
- --0-1398987163-1110957995=:9428

<DIV>Its good to see some familiar fonts! I am hoping to come to the next ralley but I am in the middle of moving to SD so not sure if I will be in the area still. I would love to ride w/everyone again. I will have to start looking for RAT events in the Black Hills.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I was told that there were something like 3 temp sensors on the ST. Is the one you are refering to the one located at the upper rad hose neck on the engine (drivers side of engine&nbsp; :)&nbsp; :) ). The only one that jumped out when I pulled the left fairing was that one. Does that control the gauge, another one somewhere else controls the fan? Thanks again, Tony</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>-Hey Tony,<BR>-Long time...&nbsp; You gonna come ride with us again any time soon?<BR><BR>-I gotta agree with Matt, here.&nbsp; Try unplugging and re-plugging the <BR>-connector<BR>-to the coolant temp sensor a few times and check for corrosion on the<BR>-terminals.&nbsp; If that doesn't help, ping me back and I'll give you some <BR>-cold<BR>-and hot resistance readings from mine.<BR>-Cheers,<BR>- --Rick in Oregon<BR>&nbsp; '01 Sprint ST<BR></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Read only the mail you want - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/spamguard/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/protection.html";>Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard</a>.
- --0-1398987163-1110957995=:9428--