[ST] Tank Bags and Exhausts...

- ----------MailBlocks_8C6F846C468BB54_604_2C41_mblk-d48.sysops.aol.com

I saw this float around on the list and thought I would put in my two cents....

The tank bag I have is a luggage locker. It has a handle so it can be sorta portable, but doesn't have backpack straps.  I like it as it mounts to a plastic ring that goes over the gas filler thingy.  The bag mounts to the plastic ring and doesn't touch the paint. So no scratching or ruining the paint.  I like mine and have used it quite a bit. Almost everytime I ride...

Exhaust - I got a good ebay deal on a Triumph CF can.  It has a nice growl to it and it's not too loud.  My only complaint is I saw my mileage go down about 20% with the can.  Otherwise, I'm happy with it.  It provides a little extra oomph and I like the way it sounds.

Tom
'01 Sprint ST

Does anyone have any more pics of Don Drapers friends???

- ----------MailBlocks_8C6F846C468BB54_604_2C41_mblk-d48.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>I saw this float around on the list and thought I would put in my two cents....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The tank bag I have is a luggage locker. It has a handle so it can be sorta portable, but doesn't have backpack straps.&nbsp; I like it as it mounts to a plastic ring that goes over the gas filler thingy.&nbsp; The bag mounts to the plastic ring and doesn't touch the paint.&nbsp;So no scratching or ruining the paint.&nbsp; I like mine and have used it quite a bit. Almost everytime I ride...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Exhaust - I got a good ebay deal on a Triumph CF can.&nbsp; It has a nice growl to it and it's not too loud.&nbsp; My only complaint is I saw my mileage go down about 20% with the can.&nbsp; Otherwise, I'm happy with it.&nbsp; It provides a little extra oomph and I like the way it sounds.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tom</DIV>
<DIV>'01 Sprint ST</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone have any more pics of Don Drapers friends???</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ----------MailBlocks_8C6F846C468BB54_604_2C41_mblk-d48.sysops.aol.com--