RE: [ST] AMA IN ALA

>From: "Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>The Honda Superbike
>Classic
>sanctioned by
>AMA Pro Racing
>Friday-Sunday, April 22-24, 2005
>at Barber Motorsports Park
>Birmingham, Alabama
>
>Everyone from the list that's planning on going to this race, I have a
>question.
>
>Is anyone planning on doing any mountain riding or is all the time going to
>be spent at and around the track?
>
>I ask because this will determine (if I can go) what ticket to purchase.
>
>I don't want to spend $50 if one of the three days is spent playing.
>
>Rich

I will be there Rich.  I will be staying out at John Petrey's house, in the
yard, camping out  :--)

I don't really understand you reluctance to buying the three pass for $50
though...............

Friday one day pass in $15
Saturday one day pass is $35
Sunday one day pass is $35

So, if you only go to Fri and Sat, it's still $50, and if you plan on going
to Sat and Sun it would be $70.  Having the three day pass allow you the
option of going when you want at a cost no more than two days.  If you are
only going for Sunday, then I suppose that one day pass makes sense.

I plan on going to see the Museum on Friday, don't know for sure, but my
guess is you would need a race ticket to get in the gates to check out the
museum as well.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan