RE: [ST] Cooling Sys HELP.

After my bed time on March 15, 2005, Tony B. wrote:
> Its good to see some familiar fonts! I am hoping to come to the next
ralley but I am in the middle of moving to SD so not sure if I will be in
the area still. I would love to ride w/everyone again.

Check the TRAP website www.rat-pack.com for our [semi-]organized events. You
know I'll head out on a ride with the thinnest of justifications, so let me
know if you're heading south.  Maybe we can hook up.

> I was told that there were something like 3 temp sensors on the ST. Is the
one you are refering to the one located at the upper rad hose neck on the
engine (drivers side of engine  :)  :) ). The only one that jumped out when
I pulled the left fairing was that one. Does that control the gauge, another
one somewhere else controls the fan?

Yeah, that's the one.  I'll send you a couple of pics off list.

- --Rick