Re: [ST] Tank Bags

Dunc:

  I have a very nice Triumph tank bag, for the T3 series (off my sadly sold
'96 Trident 900), it has a new bottom pad, so the straps, etc are new.  The
bag is perfect, a little weathered but perfect otherwise.  It fits the ST
nearly as well as the ST's own version.  If you want it, let me know.  Has
the rain cover, clear map pocket, etc.  I even think I lost a doobie in
there somewhere.  It looks exactly like the newer ST version, the cutout for
the gas cap doesn't line up exactly, but it doesn't interfere with fillups,
either.

Denis Liakos