Re: [ST] In honor of the day...

Oh Mike please, I'm part Irish and could give rat's ass about those
jokes, they were funny, IMO.  If you can't laugh at yourself, who can
you laugh at... And show me the racial or religious "slur" in those
jokes, I don't see it.

And if you didn't care for them I'm 100% sure that there is at least one
delete key on your keyboard.

So grow a sense of humor, it'll make life more livable.

Nate
00SprintRS