Re: [ST] Re: ST/RS Turning Radius

Thanks to all who replied but I really didn't get what I was looking for.
Several years ago I had a Kawasaki Concours and it had a published turning
radius.  The reason that I am asking is that I'm trying to prepare a course
for my son when he gets back in the states to practice for the SC MC driving
test.  I am having no success at getting any information about the test.  It
is NOT an MSF test and they do not accept passing an MSF course.  Since
posting the original email I went to the local DMV driving test course and
tried going through the slalom portion.  I could go through it one way but
could not do it the reverse.  They use double cones offset from the center
and between two pair of parallel lines.  I decided to walk the bike through
using close to full lock.  There are about five of these pairs and I could
make it aroung the first pair and just bairly around the second but no way
would it set up for pair three.  Maybe I just don't understand how it is
supposed to be run but I'm sure that if my sport bike is having problems
with it, then something with a longer wheelbase is really in trouble.  Just
as an FYI I had no problem with the MSF course I took about a year ago.

Rod