Re: [ST] Re: ST/RS Turning Radius

Rod,

Perhaps the way to get through the course is to not
cut too closely to the cones as you go by--make big
loops around them with near-180-degree turns after
each.  This would give more distance over which to
turn.  Dunno if that would be acceptable to the DMV,
or if it even makes sense, not having seen the course
or anything.

Good luck and happy riding to your son!
- -Aron