[ST] for Rod - turning radius

 >>> I decided to walk the bike through using close to full lock.
There are about five of these pairs and I could make it around the
first pair and just barely around the second but no way would it set
up for pair three. <<<

    You couldn't really expect to walk it through alone,... it would
take one person on each side in order to lean it over as far as
possible in each turn to get it on the side of the tires and decrease
the radius to minimum.  Up on the center of the tread you're limited
strictly by the angle of the steering lock.

    Borrowing a smaller bike is a viable option, I've kept my
daughter's old Yamaha 225 dual-sport around largely to lend people
for just that purpose,... two of my grandsons got their license on it
this year.       =8o)
                              Good luck;

                                doggydoo   - - - o%\o