[ST] Something Broke!

Folks;
Well it finally happened after a few years of ownership, a number of
hard miles (great bike, bad rider) and a total of three owners,
something broke on my ST.  I was amazed, nothing (besides recalls) ever
breaks on this bike, knock on wood! (Trust me I break things all the
time).  During some much needed maintenance I found that the throttle
cable adjustment assembly at the hand-grip cracked along the stress
relief the plastic.  BTW, plastic? at least the clutch adjuster is
metal.  Does anyone know if their is a better replacement for this
part.  I haven't gone to see my dealer yet but since its inline to the
throttle cable (assembled before the ends were installed on the cable)
I am going to assume replacement means a whole new cable assembly from
triumph, ouch $$$.

Thanks
Emery
01 BRG NJ USA.