Re: [ST] FW: new Sprint ST review by ducati ST rider

Oh geez, my checkbook is getting nervous.  And I think I heard a faint
cry from Leeloo out in the shed...

Stateside we should be seeing the ST's very shortly as they were
reported to have shipped last week.  Rumor has it that the speed triples
are on their way as well.  That's going to be downright painful to look
at, in a good way.

On a completely unrelated note I decided to buy my first "real" helmet
this weekend.  An Arai Signet, complete with silver-graphic paint
scheme.  My parents had generously donated to Nate's new helmet fund :)
so I went for it.  Initial impression, it's 10x more comfortable to wear
than my HJC, hopefully it'll whistle less, and silver has to be less of
a greenhouse than black.  This has severely elevated the itch to ride.

45 and sunny in NH today, MELT SNOW MELT!

Nate
00SprintRS