Re: [ST] FW: new Sprint ST review by ducati ST rider

> Very nice. I will replace the 2003 with one of those at a later date.

All was sounding magnificent until ....

  "In fact the one major problem with the machine is the front
suspension. Not that it's bad ? far from it ? the Sprint ST continues
the Triumph tradition of being extremely well set up out of the crate,
but it does lack the adjustability that is, IMHO, absolutely essential
for a Sports Tourer ? something that needs to be capable of being
ridden in a brisk-to-ballistic manner when solo, two-up and when laden
with the kitchen sink. For that you need to be able to adjust all of
the suspension settings, not just the pre-load."

My God!  Does Triumph own shares in Racetec?   Why do they keep
producing bikes that have us all running down to suspension shops to
replace the front end.  The only major criticism I have of my long
suffering '99 ST is the suspension - in particular the front end.  Why
not spend the bucks and get it right I wonder.

David