Re: [ST] FW: new Sprint ST review by ducati ST rider

On 22/03/2005, at 9:49 AM, Bryce wrote:

> They are merely equaling what the competition has in
> the suspension dept whereas previous to this they were
> using Damper rod front forks....

I don't think aiming a brand new model to equal the specs of the
competitors existing products is a recipe for happy customers in the
long term.  The one big hunk of feedback that has been number 1 in
every customer feedback survey I've seen (particularly from here) was
that the bike a better front end.  For an extra $25 (build cost) I'd
rather have more "adjustability" than I currently need.

David