Re: [ST] Re: ST/RS Turning Radius

Dan,
I'm getting to the point where I believe it can be done but not necessarily
on the course I looked at.  Also, the course has the slalom events as only
one part of several events which are more like the MSF course than the DMV
test which only has two events.  I'm sure my son will do better than me.  He
is about 80 pounds lighter and with better coordination too.   I just find
it hard to see the coralation between this test and the skills needed to
drive a motorcycle safely on the highway.   To me, the throttle and clutch
manipulation that the course instructors and the state stress are far less
important than breaking skills which seem to be overlooked.   I fully
understand it would be hard and expensive to work on braking skills but that
is the part I am most concerned about my son understanding.  My son will do
OK and I don't have to play their games although I'm thinking about taking
the course to get edjumakated :-)
Rod