From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bil
Swartz
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:03 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] BAD Cop.......

While there's no excuse for that kind of response by a 911 operator,
trooper
or not, I think there may be more to this story...

The Today show aired a story on it this morning, and there was only one
picture of the lad shown on a bike.  It appeared to be a green
ZX-something,
helmetless rider was standing on the pegs leaning forward and I got the
impression it may have been "pre-stoppie".

I'm jumping to a conclusion, but clues indicate a group of kids out on
Incinerator Road "playing around".  Anyone know the area or group to
find out
more?

- --

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ /
Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X
HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \
Mail

*   *