[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #883

BBBZT...sorry. There is no excuse, ever for a 911 operator failing to
manage a call and when appropriate sending assistance.

I'd be perfectly happy firing the guy, and to be honest if someone who
worked for me (among other things right now, I'm managing a bunch of
support engineers) ever did something like that ("You're stupid and it's
your fault" followed by hangup), they'd be down in HR getting their
outplacement papers as soon as I found out.

  There's a reason they cann certain acts "career-endingAnd what they do
is far less important than managing emergency response.."

Marc