Re: [ST] Re: ST 02 RECALLS. - RfEAL AXLE BEARING SEIZE

In a previous email, sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx stated:
> IMHO.. As for the bad cop crap - who really gives a flying f^$& - isn't
> this forum about ST's and the stuff that goes well (or not) with them.
> Will the next topic be how sharp your knitting needles should be..

No. the next scheduled thread will be about how to proper send email. In
particular we will be discussing the chowderheads that send two blank
emails, then three identical one sentence emails in less than three
minutes; then sending one email that contains the previously sent
sentence 14 minutes later.

> Cheers girls (LOL) / Harry ..

Top of the day to you too, ma'am. (LOL)

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"I'm going to memorize your name and throw my head away."
            -- Oscar Levant