RE: [ST] Fork oil drain

Installation is easy, IMO.  I just did a set in a Hawk GT over the
weekend.  The longest part was getting new crush washers.  That includes
drilling out the dampening rods and installing Race Tech emulators.  BTW,
we didn't need spacers.  If you do the Hyper Pro springs, they'll recommend
a fluid level to match the springs.

I'm waiting for the set I ordered for the ST to arrive.  That should be
done relatively quickly too.  I'll be doing a Wilbers shock at the same time.

George