[ST] Fork oil drain

Thanks Andrew, Rick, George, Rod, and any others for the tips.  Maybe I will
flush properly;  I'm just not enthusiastic about pulling the wheels again
after fitting some new skins just 3 weeks ago.   Does anybody else have to
bleed the front brakes each time they pull the wheel?   I'm not cracking a
line, but each time the lever feels like wood after wheel installation.

Back to Hyperpro -  Sounds like someone is experimenting with Hyperpro and
Race Tech at the same time, no?  As far as fitting a new rear spring I've
used an automotive wall mounted MacPherson strut spring compressor on other
bikes - Is there something special about our triumph shock?

And finally back to Fork Oil 101:  We're measuring the level with spring
removed, correct?

Thanks again for everyone's patience,  Stan

End of st-digest V2004 #898