[ST] FOR SALE: Sony Digital Camera

I just though before I Ebay this I would ask if anyone is interested.. being riding season maybe you all like to take pictures :-) Anyway I have an almost brand new Sony DSC-V1 camera for sale it was $500.00 new. It's a 5 mega pixel camera with 4x optical zoom , Zeiss lens, Included in the price: 32meg memory stick ( good for about 25 pictures) an extra battery pack,( $60.00 retail) Sony carrying case ( $25.00 retail) and all boxes software manuel etc. Camera is in perfect condition except for one very small area where the finish was worn down a bit, can't see it if you're not looking. $265.00 plus shipping Here's a link to a review and pictures http://dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscv1/