Re: [ST] Penske shock...

It really isn't a downside, at least on the RS.  I had
easy access with the penske tool to reach in there and
the preload collar spins very easily.  The penske tool
locks into the preload collar, no stupid spanner
wrenches to slip off.

Bryce

http://www.triumphnet.com/list/2005/2005-April/msg00212.html