Re: [ST] Penske shock...

DId Lindemann first, but got cruddy service.  (And an
apology later) and ended up with Thermosman (Mike
Fitzgerald) this time around. Cost me $700 but the
shock will be drop shipped from Penske in PA directly
to me in CT instead of having to wait for the shock to
go to Lindemann in CA and all the way back to me here
in CT.

Bryce