[ST] shock talk...

I have the Ohlins installed on my ST, and it is HELL trying to get to the compression setting at the top of the reservoir of the shock tube. It is almost easier taking the battery and battery tray out to get my fingers up to the top of the shock. The compression ring on my shock is behind plastic and I do not think there would be any way I could get to it.

On another note, does anyone on the list ride with an Ohlins and happen to be in the 240lb range? I need "Setting Advice". The shock was setup pretty well before I screwed with the dials!!!

Derek