Re: [ST] un-subscribe

Steve Lawler wrote:

Must...resist..temptation...

Ah. Screw it.

Well Coop if that is the way you feel then fine. Begone with ya.

FYI Andy, as well as Bryce and Erik Miner, is a former Sprint owner (he had a BRG when I met him) and their posts, for the most part, give valuable information. If you feel that the fluff is too much to handle then I feel sorry for you. Hopefully you can find that laconic motorcycle group out there. Then you and your newfound friends can all be miserable together.

There are actually a lot of former Sprint ST owners around, count me. I don't read much more than about 25% of this list, too much time. But there is a lot of interesting information about bikes in general to be found. So, once in a while, topics get a bit, well, off-topic, but so what.

Of course, I do have a triple in the garage, my wife and I share a '98 Thunderbird Sport. And I really want an '05 or newer Tiger. Rumours are the '06s are coming with standard bags, heated grips and a 1050cc engine........

t.

-- Thomas Emberson