Re: [ST] Previous bikes

Dan Wolf wrote:

didn't look that far).  I posted a question on rec.motorcycles and got a
response from Bill Flowers in Florida (anyone remember Bill?).  He recommended

Yup, sold the ST and is now has two Miatas, one for spec racing (his daily driver), it is a more or less stock '98, and the second on is a '91 with a '97 1.8l which will running street modified and probably putting many a Vette to shame when he is done. I believe he wants full exhaust, forced air, cams, ported/polished and so on. As it is, the '91 was the lightest body, add in the 1.8l engine. And hey, he even says I will be allowed to drive it.

For me, I did not start until I was 30 something.

'95 EX500
'98 ZX6e
'99 ZX9r
'01 Sprint ST
'00 WR400F
'01 TL1000S
'03 FJR1300R
'98 Thunderbird Sport

I had the ZX6e and ZX9r at the same time, and the TL1000S and FJR1300 Concurrently. The TL1000S went to make room for the '98 TBS

On the short list

'05 Tiger
'05 Special edition GSX1300R
'05 CRF450X

But alas I need to start making some real money for those purchases.

cheers,
Tom

--
Thomas Emberson