Re: [ST] Previous bikes

Due to an over protective mother, two bitch ex wives and financial problems caused by said EX's, I was never allowed to own my own bike until my late thirties. I rode intermittently from age 16-38 on anything I could get on and anyone stupid enough to let me borrow their bike. Forward to 1999 to present, the list is as follows:

65 BSA A50 -gone
00 Enfield -gone
73 Norton Commando
70 TR6R
71 T25T
64 sprint H
73 Sprint SS
80 vespa p125x
00 Sprint RS -61,000 awesome miles

I love making up for lost time, but wish I'd of had the balls to tell em to F*** themselves.

TimE