Re: [ST] electrical demons (sorry longish)

Brett,
I noticed that my passing button (also a 99) has stopped working.

The Haynes manual has a 99 and 2000 wiring diagram. The switch block
uses a 12 pin connector.

99 - passing/horn/dip/turn/hazard

200 -passing/horn/dip/turn/clutch

The turn and hazard switches on a 99 share the same 3 connections. You
would be giving up the hazard lights but I think the turn switch would
still work. The clutch switch on a 2000 shares one of its wires with
the horn. So I guess if you cut off the wires going to the clutch
switch you would be OK. The pin outs are the same. The extra wire for
the clutch switch is pin 5.

Rupert