RE: [ST] contacts

Mr Bil wrote:

We do a similar thing with our "BlueBook" in the HSTA, it lists members and their "helpcodes" so you can try to get assistance when needed...

It'd be cool to have such in our TriumphNet community, but to do so online
would entail a database, secure access, etc. and I know that is a ton of work
I personally don't have time for. But maybe we could create something to pass
amoungst ourselves?

I had the same thoughts Bil. Posting name address phone # etc on the 'net can be a dicey thing. Although methinks I've done in on occasion :-)

Maybe having a central depository of info would be a good way of doing it. Once collected it could be privately emailed to all respondents. I would be willing to create the database.

So, if y'all think I can be trusted (I can) you could send me your info, I would keep a database, then email it to each person once we feel it is "complete". I could then update it as needed. I would do the North America crew, as Oz, Europe etc..... would be separate lists.

Maybe a format something like:

Name
Address, City, State
Phone Number(s)
Accommodations
Tools / Work area
Bike Storage
Bike Transportation (truck, trailer)
Phone number of nearest Triumph Dealer(s)

This could be a trip-saver or better. What does the collective think? If ya want to send me your info, I will start building the database.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST