Re: [ST] Penske shock...

Get whatever is cheaper.  Each of the shocks are
incredible and much better than stock.  U'd nor I
would never be able to tell the difference between the
two unless you started racing with it, and even them
expert level racers on blind tests might not be able
to tell.

I got the Penske two-way for $660 from Lindemann, but
poor customer service (lost order and I had to hound
them) and for $700 I just purchased one from
Thermosman, Mike Fitzgerald and the shock will be
drop-shipped to me directly from Penske in PA instead
of going back to the retailer...quicker that way.

Good luck,

Bryce