Re: [ST] Howlin Insurance

Hey, don't talk to me about bumpy right handers! ;O)

Glad your sandwiches made it home with you and I eagerly await the ride report, with or without punctuation!

Howlin'

Yea, my thoughts exactly when I was blasting at the ton in the Ozarks this
past weekend:-)
My fear was the bracket would continue to split out, the top rain droop
because of the suspension hits, and the bag passes me in a corner.
especially in those rough right handers when the suspension is working like
Smokey the Bear stomping out forest fires. A lot of strain I would think?
But, you may be right oh yonderous one from the Land Of Yore. The rain
seemed to stay put and I brought everything I took with me home again.