RE: [ST] Previous bikes

Yeah,  I had one of those mothers too.  Nurse educator, who did a lot of teaching in emergency rooms, where the "Five-Percenters" convinced her Motorcycles=Death.  Took me almost 30 years to get over that.  On a good note, her "training" ensures I never ride without helmet and gear.

MSF in 1999.  Passed.

1982 Suzuki GS550(x?) customized seat and tail.  Fell apart often in the brief 2000 miles I rode it.  Did like the gear position and fuel gauge!

1988 Honda Hawk GT (36k miles added from July 01 to present), awesome bike in the mountains (Race-Tech front and Fox rear really helped out the ride and handling), not so good for LD riding.  However, it has taken me from NH to GA and back 3 times and NH to Ann Arbor once.  Time to upgrade to wind protection and hard bags!

Still working on the $$ for the Sprint ST (99-01?), the wife has even convinced me to downgrade the Prelude to something less expensive, older and more fuel efficient and put the difference toward the Sprint (and the VFR she wants!).  Anybody want a 98 Prelude?  :p

Enjoying this list even though I have yet to enjoy a Triumph of my own.  So far I've only enjoyed Triumphs owned by friends.

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
978-269-0265 Office